Friday, April 25, 2008

16th Anniversary

I just wanted to take time to thank God for my beautiful bride. 16 years ago today we were married, and I could not have asked for a more loving and Godly woman. We have been through much in these years, but God has been faithful to guide us and keep his promise to always be there for us and never forsake us. We could not have done it without Him. I never thought any of our years would be spent anywhere overseas, let alone on the mission field serving the Lord. But through all the trials, God has grown and matured us to be ready for the call He placed on our lives to be here in South Asia. I wouldn't have it any other way than to follow Jesus in obedience together. I love you T, and I pray we have many more years to grow in the Lord together.

We have been married 16 years, but if anyone ever to asked me in person how long we have been married, I'd tell them: "Not long enough!"

No comments: