Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Suggestions

My blog needs a little help. I see by the amount of comments I've been receiving that maybe my readers may have dropped off, through no fault of my own. I started this blog 2 years ago with a bang, sometimes writing several times a week. Lately, I have only been good enough to write at least once a month (bad SAM!). I now notice that this post iis my 100th, and to celebrate this little milestone, I wanted to ask my few readers for some blog suggestions. Give me some feedback! Should I change the look? Post more?(obviously!) Any help would be welcome! For a little change, instead of waiting to get home to post, I am actually out in a village now posting from my mobile. Technology sure has come a long way! Look forward to hearing from you!

4 comments:

Rick Boyne said...

Congrats on 100 posts!!!

The layout is not a problem. Content and up-to-date info seems to be lacking.

I think you already know what to do! ;-)

S.A.M. said...

Hey Rick- thanks for the input! Still following what you're doing back home. Sounds like things are going well. You miss the field much? Bless you brother! I'll definitely update more often!

Kyle Goen said...

Update more often. I know you are busy.

S.A.M. said...

Thanks Kyle- I know you had told me that in the past. Sometimes we get going so fast here, when things catch up it seems too late and the moment to write is gone. Thanks for checking in!