Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Suggestions

My blog needs a little help. I see by the amount of comments I've been receiving that maybe my readers may have dropped off, through no fault of my own. I started this blog 2 years ago with a bang, sometimes writing several times a week. Lately, I have only been good enough to write at least once a month (bad SAM!). I now notice that this post iis my 100th, and to celebrate this little milestone, I wanted to ask my few readers for some blog suggestions. Give me some feedback! Should I change the look? Post more?(obviously!) Any help would be welcome! For a little change, instead of waiting to get home to post, I am actually out in a village now posting from my mobile. Technology sure has come a long way! Look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

Steven said...

Brother I understand, we are so busy I hardly write anything that does not revolve around a school assignment.
I too am in the process of updating my website, I have been working on it for about 9 months and not sure if I will finish it this year or not. So, I am with you and certainly understand where you are at.
As far as you blog goes, it never hurts to go with a new theme, and layout. Maybe just moving things from the left to the right and or adding a few modules.
Marlo and I pray that you and yours are doing well and that life is good where you are.
I look forward to seeing the new digs when you decide what you are going to do!

In His Service, For His Glory!

Steve

S.A.M. said...

Hey Steve, thanks for commenting. We pray that things are going well for you and Marlo and the kids. I don't know about changing the stuff around. I'm a pretty plain guy, and anything I have seen is a little too out there for me. I may just need to put some more things on it, but definitely post more! But not post twice- I guess posting on my mobile from the field is a lot more difficult than I thought!

Rick Boyne said...

BTW, LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!

And yes, we miss the field terribly.

See my blog for the latest posts on that very subject.