Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back Home!!

Whew! I am back home from an incredible trip to South Asia. Thank you for all your prayers during the trip. I had hoped to blog from there, but was unable to access Internet for enough time to write. This was a quick trip, and as I will write in the next couple of days, a very crazy one. The Lord had us in His hands the whole time. God is doing amazing things among the people of South Asia, and I have had the privilege to see Him work among a very lost people. I return jet-lagged and tired, but my spirit has been renewed again for the task that God has allowed me and my family to be a part of. So, thank you for checking on me here, sorry I was not able to post, but I will gear up and write many stories about our trip from here on. Pray for me and my wife tomorrow, as we will be speaking at an SBC service around our area to gather prayer support by letting them know that God is as good on the other side of the world as He is here. Bless all of you!!

In Christ,

SAM

2 comments:

Tina said...

Glad you are home!!!! Prayed for you... praying for you ... thankful for you and your sweet wife!!!!
Tina

J. Guy Muse said...

Looking forward to hearing about some of your experiences on this last trip. Glad all went well.