Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Just In Time Offer?

God has many names. I think He has chosen to have us call Him "Justin Time", as we have seen Him be in the recent past.

I say that, to let you know that we have received a full price offer today with a closing date of July 20! Perfect timing, God's timing. We are praying that this family is able to get their financing for the house. I have been praying, as I posted last night, that this family will be as blessed with this house as we have been. We will send the offer back this afternoon and hopefully hear back soon that it has been accepted. I still hope to put a SOLD sign, (over a picture of the house here, Guy!), sometime this week! Pray with us that things go smoothly these next couple of days!

4 comments:

Darrell said...

Rejoicing with you. Will continue to pray that the financing goes through!

S.A.M. said...

Thanks brother!

Steven said...

While we were packing one day a picture that one of the kids colored fell from the top of the closet which I was packing (I had already packed the top) and on it was Phil 4:19 "God will meet all your needs" a simplified version for kids, but the wife and I got the point. To this day that hangs on the frisdge as a constant reminder to never doubt, when He is ready He will move in a mighty way as to get even more Glory. Congratulations, I know He will provide. God Bless and we look forward to seeing that SOLD sign.


In Christ
SKB

S.A.M. said...

Thanks Steve. This will be a big thing to put behind us, as you know!