Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Prayer Requests

A couple of quick prayer requests for my prayer warriors this week!

1. While we give all glory to God for our recent and long awaited contract on the house, we have an inspection this Thursday for the new buyers. This is an FHA loan they are getting, so home inspections with FHA's are much more picky than regular home inspections. Since our house is 13 years old, we know that there will be some things to repair and fix-up. Pray that this fix-up list is not overwhelming for us, and anything that is found can be fixed and will not hold things up in the closing process. I have heard a couple of bad stories regarding FHA inspections. Pray that God keeps things moving in the right direction, which I know He has in His hands already.. but it doesn't hurt to ask!

2. I will be giving my notice for my final 2 weeks of work someday this week, maybe Friday. Though it will be a little tough on them, but not devastating, pray for them to understand the situation and that a suitable replacement can be hired and trained. They know that my heart lies with sharing Jesus in South Asia, but they may simply let me go before the two weeks notice is up. Pray that I can explain to them in a way that will glorify Jesus.

That's it for now!

Still leaning on Him,

SAM

No comments: