Friday, June 29, 2007

More updates

Updates to prayer requests- thank you for lifting them up with us.

I put my notice in yesterday and told the owner and my manager that spreading God's Word among people who have never heard of Him is what I was created for, and that July 13 would be my last day. Surprisingly, they were very happy that I was making this sacrifice in my life, felt sorry to lose me and would have trouble replacing me. They also asked me lots of questions about where I was going, how long I would be there, what are we doing with the kids, etc. I was able to let them know that this is what God created me to do, and that I was following His call.

Yesterday also, we had the inspection on our house for the sale. As we thought, there are a few repairs to make that were mentioned, but nothing huge. We have not seen the report or the list of the things that the new buyers will want us to repair, but praise the Lord that the house appraised for much more that we are selling it for, and that the repairs are either going to be made or we will subtract some money off the price for them to get the repairs done.

Again, thank you for all your prayers and I will keep updating as we continue to go throught the process.

Also, the next two Sundays, we will be speaking at two different churches to raise prayer support. Pray for us that we are able to speak clearly and get as many committed to pray for us as we begin God's work among the people of South Asia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbie Kaufman said...

That's so terrific. Thanks for the update.